In these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean PARKnSHOP and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and PARKnSHOP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in the Customer’s order, we will notify the Customer by phone or email before delivery.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order with alcohol products, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will, for your own and our protection, deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account and all your accumulated points and/or e-vouchers will be forfeited (where applicable). You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our website.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +852 2690 0948 at the time of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
- Refund/Replace and Order Cancellation Policy
- It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery.
- Refund/Replace is only available when valid original receipt is provided.
- Refund is applicable to expired or own-brand products, all other products are applicable for replacement.
- Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation; or deducted the refund amount of your next order. The Reward Points awarded for that purchase will be deducted from and adjusted in your MoneyBack Card when the refund is made.
- In the event that the Customer would like to claim a refund or return, please call our customer service hotline +852 2690 0948 within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service Team, latest by 24 hours before the order is delivered.
- Cash Voucher
- PARKnSHOP Gift Coupons are not redeemable on www.parknshop.com or for telephone ordering.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but PARKnSHOP shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
- Force Majeure
- The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
- Payment Terms:
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology. It encrypts the Customer’s personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check TLS Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
- The single order amount must be equal or greater than HK$50.
- The upper limit of purchase on this website is HK$10,000 per transaction if the Customer pays by Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- The maximum points redeemed per each order payment are equivalent to HK$2,000.
- The payment limit by eVoucher is HK$2,000 per order.
- The Customer’s offer to purchase made on www.parknshop.com shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to the Customer upon delivery.
- PARKnSHOP.com may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and PARKnSHOP.com reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- PARKnSHOP.com reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- We offer FREE delivery (single location only) for purchases over HK$800. For orders under HK$800, a delivery charge of HK$30 shall apply (including delivery to Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Tung Chung and Hong Kong International Airport).
- Delivery timeslot:
Earliest Delivery Timeslot
| Hong Kong Island, kowloon || 0:00 am - 11:00 am || 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm on the same day |
| 11:01 am - 3:00 pm || 11:00 am - 4:00 pm on the next day |
| 3:01 pm - 11:59 pm || 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm on the next day |
| New Territories, Tung Chung & Hong Kong International Airport || 0:00 am - 11:00 am || 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm on the same day |
| 11:01 am - 3:00 pm || 12:00 nn - 5:00 pm on the next day |
| 3:01 pm - 11:59 pm || 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm on the next day |
| Ma Wan & Discovery Bay || 0:00 am - 3:00 pm || 12:00 nn - 5:00 pm on the next day |
| 3:01 pm - 11:59 pm || 12:00 nn - 5:00 pm on the day after tomorrow |
| Cheung Chau & Lantau Island [Self Pick-up] || 0:00 am - 11:00 am || Starting from 2:00 pm on the next day (no pick up service on Tuesday, Sunday and public holidays) |
| 11:01 am - 11:59 pm || Starting from 2:00 pm of the second day following the order date (no pick up service on Tuesday, Sunday and public holidays) |
- Our next day service only applies to office delivery orders.
- Order will be dispatched as soon as possible. The earliest delivery time would be the same day, or the latest within 7 days.
- For bulk purchases of more than one case, we will confirm the delivery day with the Customer directly.
- Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories and not available for the Outlying Islands, including Cheung Chau, Lantau Island (except Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and Hong Kong International Airport). No delivery service is available to the below areas: Mui Wo, Pui O, Cheung Sha, Tong Fuk, Shui Hau, Shek Pik, Po Lin Monastery and Tai O. There is no overseas delivery service.
- Due to restricted access to Big Wave Bay Village Shek O, customers there must collect deliveries at designated location(s).
- Delivery service is not applicable to areas that cannot be reached directly by our vehicles.
- If no elevator service is available for premises, home delivery service will be made up to 3rd storey only (Counting from ground floor). An additional delivery fee of HK$40 per floor will be charged for the address located above the 3rd storey where no elevator service is available. Such additional delivery fee is to be paid in cash directly to the delivery driver when the items are delivered.
- In the event of a lift breakdown during delivery we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rainstorm signal is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of the Company or not.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to notify PARKnSHOP.com immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
- Self pick up service:
- Select your preferred store for Self Pick Up Service in Guest Visit page or welcome page after logged in.
- Simply order online as usual at www.PARKnSHOP.com
- Self pick up service is available in Cheung Chau and Lantau Island (Mui Wo) stores only(except Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and Hong Kong International Airport).
- Payment must be made by credit card.
- Order placed before 11:00 am can be picked up at the designated store on the next day after 2:00 pm (self pick up service is not available on Tuesday, Sunday and public holidays)
- Self pick up service is free for net purchases of HK$800 or above, and HK$30 handling fee will be charged for net purchases below HK$800.
- Self pick up service is not applicable on orders with fresh, frozen, chilled food and WatsonsMall products.
- Please present the online receipt or order confirmation to collect the order.
- Orders can be kept in store for 3 days maximum.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and PARKnSHOP agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. PARKnSHOP may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, PARKnSHOP's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.