• MOZZARELLA VALCOLATTE BOCCONCINO 125g
• Fresh Soft Mozzarella Cow Milk cheese;
• SENSORY FEATURES:
• External features: Absence of rind, skin of tender consistency, smooth and shiny surface;
• Internal features: Soft fiber structure, presence of buttermilk;
• Consistency: Soft and little elastic;
• Colour: White;
• Odour: Typical, milk;
• Mozzarella Valcolatte 125 g can be used for cold dishes and hot dishes (as ingredient).
• As cold dishes, the product can be consumed as it is, mainly in the summer, and before consuming it we suggest to keep the product outside the fridge for at least 20 minutes, in order to taste the product at its best and adding some olive oil. Still as cold dish we suggest to have Mozzarella Valcolatte with salad (with smoked salmon, rocket salad, little tomatoes and olive oil), or with salad, vegetables, rice and olive oil, or as Caprese Style (Mozzarella Valcolatte, tomato, Basil and olive oil).
• As hot dishes, the product Mozzarella Valcolatte can be an essential ingredient in many different types of dishes. It can be applied (as slice) on pizza dishes homemade, on salt cake, on piadine (slim soft bread) together with aubergines (slices). Mozzarella Valcolatte can be chopped into small pieces and become a nice ingredient for tomato pasta sauce, for baked pasta (excellent taste when melted in the oven), and omelette.
Pasteurized cow's milk*, rennet, salt, lactic ferment Milk origin: ItalyThis is very important as Valcolatte Mozzarella is made of Original Italian Milk, delivering a Mozzarella TOP QUALITY.
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019