Caution : If the content of batteries comes into contact with skin or eyes, please rinse the affected part(s) with plenty of water and see a doctor immediately.
- Please follow the instructions of your batteries and devices. Otherwise it may cause batteries to overheat, leak or explode, which will damage your devices or cause burn injury.
- Insert batteries correctly. Do not insert backwards.
- Remove depleted batteries or batteries from the device not used for long time.
- Replace all batteries at the same time.
- Do not mix with other types of batteries (such as zinc carbon batteries or rechargeable batteries), or batteries of different brands.
- Do not mix old and new batteries. Avoid mixing batteries with different expiration date.
- Do not charge or disassemble batteries. Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Keep it away from heat and put it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse or drawer. Do not put it with metal. Keep batteries in original package until use.
- Do not remove battery labels.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow batteries. If you have swallowed batteries, please seek medical advice immediately.
Country of origin: on batteries (U.S.A, Belgium, China)
Manufacturer: Duracell (Berkshire Corporate Park, Bethel CT 06801 USA Tel: 1-203-7964000)
Importer : Forewide Company (HK) Limited (8/F Block 1, Leader Industrial Centre, 188-202 Texaco Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong)
Consumer Service Hotline : 800-969-950
Key components : Manganese Dioxide, Zinc
Shelf Life : 10 years
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019