Made with Canadarian non-GMO soyabean, give the savouriness of the dish
Perfectly match with meat or tofu in Chow Chow Style
Made in Hong Kong
Spiced Beef Shanks
Beef Shanks 2 pieces, Sliced thick Ginger 2 pcs, Spring Onion a few stalks (white section only)
Amoy Chiu Chow Style Lo Sui Marinade 1 cup, Water 2 cups, Amoy Pure Sesame Oil to taste
1. Blanch Beef shranks with ginger and spring onion into boiling water, then set them aside
2. Boil Amoy Chiu Chow Style Lo Sui Marinade with water and set aside.
3. Soak beef shanks into marinade and boil for 1.5 to 2 hours over low heat
4. Turn off the heat & leave it until the beef turns soft.
5. Slice into very thin pieces after refrigerate & drizzle with Amoy Pure Sesame Oil and Amoy Chiu Chow Style Marinade and serve.
6.*1 Cup = 250 ml
Close the lid tightly and keep refrigerated
Water, Soy Sauce (Water, Soyabeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Sugar, Salt, Spices, Colour (E150c), Flavour Enhancer (E621), Yeast Extract, Preservative (E202),
Flavour Enhancer (E631 & E627)
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019