CHIVE SHRIMP DUMPLING
CONTAINS GLUTEN, CRUSTACEANS, SOYBEANS, FISH, EGGS INGREDIENTS AND CONTAINS TRACES OF PEANUTS, TREE NUTS AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
No Need to Defrost
1. Cook dumpling in boiling water with lid at medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the lid and then cook for 1.5 minutes.
1. When water boils, put dumpling on the steaming rack. Steam with lid at medium-high heat for 8 minutes.
1. Pan-fry dumpling in hot oil for 2 minutes.
2. Add 140ml water.
3. Cook with lid until the water dries up.
1. Deep-fry dumpling in hot oil (about 100℃) at medium-low heat until it turns golden (10 minutes).
Keep in Freezer -18℃
Wheat Flour, Shrimp, Water, Chive, Pork, Soy Sauce [Water, Salt, Soybean, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Flavor Enhancer (E621), Colors (E150a, E150c) , Flavor Enhancers (E631, E627), Flavoring], Fish Sauce, Egg Powder, Salt, Sesame Oil, Flavor Enhancers (E621, E631, E627), Sugar, Starch, Spices, Humectants [E450(iii), E451(i)], Flavoring.
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019