Suitable for use on:
Kitchen work surfaces, Cooker tops, Glass surfaces, Draing board, Bins
E.coli and Staphylococcus aureus
Not suitable for: marbles, brass, copper, aluminum, vitro-ceramic surfaces, halogen hobs, wooden surfaces and unwaxed vinyl.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If swallowed, do Not induce vomiting. Give a glass of water to drink. If skin contact occurs, wash thoroughly. If in eyes, wash out with large amount of water. If irritation persists, contact a Doctor. Do not mix with detergents and other chemicals. Store below 30 C.
Turn nozzle to ‘’ON’’ position. Keep bottle upright, spray from 20-25 cm away. Leave to work for up to 10 minutes and then simply wipe clean. Always test on inconspicuous area before use.
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019