Made use of non-GMO rice
Use of brown sugar
Made in Hong Kong
1 Whole Chicken (1100g), Ginger 3 Slices, Spring Onion 1 Bunch (Cut into strips, 16 Dried Goji berries
Amoy Drunken Chicken Marinade 450ml
1. Soak goji in hot water until soft. Drain well and set aside.
2. Wash the chicken and drain well. Then massage the chicken’s body.
3. Sauté gingers and spring onions then put them inside the chicken.
4. Boil the water and steam the chicken over hot boiling water for 30 minutes until it is well-cooked. Place the chicken immediately in iced boiled water. The water should cover the whole chicken. Soak it for 25 minutes then take it out and drain well.
5. Cut off the chicken wings and thighs then chop the body into 4 parts. Place them in a bowl plate. Pour in the drunken chicken marinade and cover the chicken
Close the lid tightly and keep refrigerated
Soy Sauce (Water, Soyabeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Sugar, Water, Mirin (Water, Rice,
Glutinous Rice, Sugar), Light Muscovado Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Salt, Colour (E150a), Yeast Extract, Stabilizer (E415), Preservative (E202), Acidity Regulator (E270), Flavour Enhancer (E631 & E627), Flavour and Flavouring
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019