ENFAGROW A+ is a high quality milk supplement formulated for toddlers 1-3 years old. It contains essential nutrients to help them better able to achieve their brain and immune system development.
1. Please do not consume if there is any packaging defect including aluminium foil/tin lid missing.
2. if reconstituted beverage is not consumer immediately, keep in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours after mixing.
Brown Particles in the Milk Powder: Some of the ingredients used in our formula are spray-dried. During this drying process, ingredients may become scorched, and appear in the final product as brown particles. This is normal and will not affect the health of the child.
1. Clean feeding utensils thoroughly.
2. Boil fresh water for 5 minutes.
3. Cool boiled water to room temperature (at 40 oC product will mix better. Then pour correct amount into clean feeding utensils.
4. Use the scoop inside the can to add one level scoop of ENFAGROW A+ to each 60 ml (2 fl oz) of warm water. Do not press powder into scoop. 5. Shake or stir to mix
Store in cool, dry place before and after opening. After opening, close the tin tightly to ensure freshness. Use contents within one month after opening. Use this product before expiry date indicated on the bottom of the can. Do not freeze powder and avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperature.
Whole milk powder, corn syrup solids, non fat milk powder, sucrose, powdered creamer, inulin, oligofructose, minerals (calcium carbonate, cupric sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate and zinc sulfate), natural and artificial flavor (vanilla), marine oils as source of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), vitamins (alpha-tocopheryl acetate, calcium panthothenate, cholecalciferol, choline bitartrate, folic acid, niacinamide, phytonadione, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, sodium ascorbate, thiamine hydrochloride and vitamin A palmitate), taurine, yeast beta-glucan and antioxidant (ascobic acid), Fish, Milk, Soy
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019