Eucalyptus Raw Honey (*Supplier Direct Delivery-HK RAW HONEY LTD) *Over $300 Enjoy Free Delivery
- Terms & Conditions
Order Information & Delivery Time
- Free shipping upon net purchase of $300, $40 delivery charge for purchase below $300
- Within 3-5 days after payment is confirmed.
The delivery date and time will be notified by whatsapp. For any changes after the delivery time confirmed, please contact the customer service staff +852-5410-4196 one day earlier
Delivery and Product return
- We will issue a product exchange for any full priced unopened merchandise that is returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No products may be exchanged if on any sale, used, opened or damaged.
- Each item can only be exchanged once.
- No refunds.
- To return any items, please contact Customer Service on Whatsapp： +852 5410 4196 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm.
In case of any dispute, the decision of Parknshop.com and Hong Kong .Raw Honeyshall be final.
Eucalyptus, meaning “a gift from God”, is a plant native to Australia and is regarded as Australia’s national tree.
During the Second World War and Japanese Invasion, a huge forest area in Hong Kong was destroyed. In order to rapidly improve the countryside landscape and prevent soil erosion, a gigantic forest planting campaign had started, and fast-growing Eucalyptus tree has become one of the imported trees that were widely planted.
The colour of Eucalyptus honey is amber, its texture is thick but delicate, possessing a exotic taste of bitterness while different from those from Ivy Tree Honey. This type of honey may crystallize. The smell of Eucalyptus honey is slightly different from other types of honey, it is heavy, strong and features the unique fragrance of Eucalyptus flowers.
Eucalyptus honey can help soothing influenza, throat infection and inflammation.
How to UseReady to serve or adjust the taste by adding water.
Storage ConditionStore carton at room temperature
WarningsNote: Do not feed raw honey to infant below one years old.
Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Raw honey may crystalize under room temperature. It is normal and do not affect the quality of our honey.