[ Normal Skin]
• Gently cleanses the newborn(1) and baby's scalp.
• Cradle cap shampoo, its mild exfoliating action helps soften and rinse away cradle cap flakes.
• Tear-free formula.
• Guaranteed safety from birth on :Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
• High skin and eye tolerance.
• Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
• 0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol*. (1)Including newborns out of the NICU.
• Gentle cleansing effect: 100% agree(2).
• Effective care for cradle cap: 97% agree(2).
(2)Use test conducted under pediatric control on 39 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks (investigator).
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Tips of use
• Apply a small amount of shampoo and gently massage into newborn's(1) wet hair.
• Leave on for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse carefully.
• PLEASURABLE TO USE
• Easy-to-use foam texture, particularly well-suited to newborn’s delicate scalp.
• Leaves a unique scent on the hair.
• Easy to rinse off .
Please keep a cool place, away from direct sunlight
Ingredients and naturalness
• Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturizes, and preserves the skin’s cellular richness• Salicylic acid (ßHA): helps eliminate cradle cap by its exfoliating action• Climbazole: purifies• Mild surfactants: gently cleanse to prevent a dry scalp• Soap-free Biodegradable formula(3).99% ingredients of natural origin* (3)According to OECD method 302B. INGREDIENTS: AQUA /WATER/EAU, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CLIMBAZOLE, SODIUM COCOYLGLUTAMATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBIC ACID, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019