‧ Kills 99.9% of germs
‧ Great for use on non-porous hard surfaces where food is prepared and stored
‧ Suitable to use on children's# equipment and toys (apart from children's feeding equipment and utensils)
‧ *Germs: E. coli, S.aureus
‧ Children over 12 months
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin. For eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes. For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If swallowed, do nnot induce vomiting, call a physician. Inhalation: avoid breathing of vapors, mists or sprays. Use only with adequate ventilation.
Avoid berthing of vapors, mists or spray. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Inhalation: remove person to fresh air. If you feel unwell, get medical attention.
Skin contact: wash with soap and water. If signs symptoms develop, get medical attention.
Eye contact: Flush with large amounts of water. Remove contact lenses if easy to do. Continue rinsing. If symptoms persists, get medical attention.
If swallowed; rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. If you feel unw ell, get medical attention.
Contains: poly (dimethylsiloxane)
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019