- Retort packaging technique
- No refrigeration required. Extended shelf life with good quality
- No preservatives, MSG or additives
Portable and convenient that it can be consumed after reheating for 5 minutes
- Hami melon can quench thirst and contains natural pectin and protein which has a skin-beautifying effect
- Fresh yam can nourish yin, invigorate spleen and lungs and easily fill the stomach up
- Both hami melon and fresh yam can promote the secretion of saliva
- Lotus seed can calm the heart and spirit. It also benefits kidneys with blood replenishing effect
- This soup is nourishing and tonifying, suitable for daily use.
Allergy Information: May contain Crustacea, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Gluten, Peanuts, Soy, Treenuts
A. Place the soup pouch in boiling water for 5 minutes. (Actual time needed for reheating depends on stove power). Consume immediately after reheating.
B. Pour the soup into a pot and reheat until it boils.@#@C. Pour the soup into a microwave safe bowl and heat at 800W for 5 minutes. (Actual time needed for reheating depends on microwave power). Consume immediately after reheating. @#@Do not microwave the pouch directly.@#@Consume all the soup in one time after reheating. Discard the soup when there is leakage or when the pouch is broken, swollen or has an abnormal smell.
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Water, Rice, Sweet Corn, Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Black Fungus, White Quinoa, Black Quinoa, Red Quinoa, Burdock, Salt.
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019