Effective to kill general household insects, eg. roaches, mosquito, other flying insects, etc.
• Remove fish, pets, and plants from the room.
• In case of poisoning, consult doctor immediately.
• Do not use the empty container for other purposes.
• Do not touch the tin after water is poured.
• Steel, copper, brass, gold-plated products and computers should be wrapped in plastic bags before using the fumigators.
• Suitable for room size of approximately 28m2 (300ft2).
• Leave the room when in use.
• Open all windows to fully ventilate the room after fumigation.
• Always bring along this product when seeking medical treatment.
• After tearing off the shrink wrap, keep it as reference of using instructions.
• Can be used together with Speedtox Fleas & Mites Fumigator at the same time.
• To eliminate the insects completely, do the fumigation for all parts of the house at the same time, but not only for a single room.
• Poison for insects and keep out of reach of children.
• Read through the instruction on the packaging before use.
1. Before using the Speedtox Insecticidal Fumigator, be sure to close all windows and doors. Also, move away fish, pets and plants from the room. For the best results, open doors of cabinets and drawers in the room.
2. Tear off the aluminium packing and take out the tin. Be careful not to tear off or destroy the red seal covering the tin.
3. Pour water into the plastic container to the dotted line indicator.
4. Place the tin inside the plastic container with red seal facing upwards.
5. Fumigation will be started within 1-2 minutes. Keep doors and windows closed for 2-3 hours. For the best result, keep them closed for 6 hours.
• Store away from food and drink.
• Store in cool and dry place.
• Avoid direct sunlight.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Cyphenothrin 7.2% w/w
[Hong Kong Pesticide Registration No.: 1P85(FU)]
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019