Longan Raw Honey (*Supplier Direct Delivery-HK RAW HONEY LTD) *Over $300 Enjoy Free Delivery
- Terms & Conditions
Order Information & Delivery Time
- Free shipping upon net purchase of $300, $40 delivery charge for purchase below $300
- Within 3-5 days after payment is confirmed.
The delivery date and time will be notified by whatsapp. For any changes after the delivery time confirmed, please contact the customer service staff +852-5410-4196 one day earlier
Delivery and Product return
- We will issue a product exchange for any full priced unopened merchandise that is returned within 14 days of delivery date.
- No products may be exchanged if on any sale, used, opened or damaged.
- Each item can only be exchanged once.
- No refunds.
- To return any items, please contact Customer Service on Whatsapp： +852 5410 4196 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm.
In case of any dispute, the decision of Parknshop.com and Hong Kong Raw Honeyshall be final.
Longan honey, one of the most popular honey types among Hong Kong people. In the past, there was a lot of Longan trees build around Hong Kong rural areas for Fung Shui reason. However, due to city development, there are less natural places and less people choose to be a beekeeper in this fast pace city.
The taste of Longan Raw honey is totally different from any Longan honey you can easily find in chain stores, as chain store ones are usually pasteurized, heated and processed, losing most of its original flavour. The taste of Longan Raw Honey is fruity yet simple, its sweetness in its flavor is very comforting and satisfying.
From our experience, this honey is most popular among children, and it is also the best honey type to be mixed with lemon water.
How to UseReady to serve or adjust the taste by adding water.
Storage ConditionStore carton at room temperature
WarningsNote: Do not feed raw honey to infant below one years old.
Store in a cool dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Raw honey may crystalize under room temperature. It is normal and do not affect the quality of our honey.