Speedtox One Shot Insect Killing Spray is effective to kill different kinds of insects, including cockroaches, flying insects, mosquitoes etc. With its strong and concentrated sprinkle-nozzle, its active ingredients can be penetrated fast into roaches and roaches hiding cracks. It is in a LOW VOC formula with mild fragrance which can reduce air pollution.
• Read and understand the label and directions for use before using.
• Turn off all electrical appliances before spraying.
• Do not spray near heat sources or any operating electrical appliances to avoid shock hazard.
• Poison for insects and keep out of reach of children.
• Cover or remove food items, utensils, fish tanks and pets before use.
• Do not apply on animals, plants, water tanks, toys, food or food contacting surfaces, feedstuffs, or water supplies.
• Only use this product in well-ventilated areas.
• When using this product, do not eat, drink or smoke.
• Beware of vapour in the air, do not inhale.
• Avoid excessive application. Do not use all contents in one go.
• Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, incinerate or use for any other purposes.
• Do not touch the treated areas until sprayed surfaces have dried.
• May cause eye, skin and respiratory irritation.
• Avoid contact with eyes and skin and clothing.
• Wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly after use.
• If poisoned through inhalation, ingestion, eyes, or skin contact is suspected, seek immediate medical attention with this product.
1. Always read and follow label instructions.
2. Shake well before use.
3. Spray on insects directly or insects hiding cracks from a distance of 15cm.
4. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
• Store away from food and drink.
• Store in cool and dry place.
• Avoid direct sunlight.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Cyphenothrin 0.225% w/w
d-Tetramethrin 0.225% w/w
[Hong Kong Pesticide Registration No.: 1P93(AE)]
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019