Mucinex helps loosen phlegm and thin bronchial secretions, providing symptomatic relief of deep chesty cough, acting as an expectorant for productive cough.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Store below 25°C
(Each tab) Guaifenesin 6 mg
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019