- Premium quality organic baby food.
- Over 80 years of experience
- Environmental protection in compliance with European Standards.
- No artificial flavours, colours and preservatives (according to EU regulations)
- Chemical free agriculture and production
- Organic Food law excludes the use of genetic engineering in organic food
- Maintaining high standards of animal welfare
- Trust - Security - Advice
- A mother's milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby
- including all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why Holle recommends breastfeeding. In addition, the intense contact between a mother and child during breastfeeding promotes feelings of harmony and comfort. We recommend you talk to a health professional, such as your doctor, midwife or health visitor, about the importance of breasfeeding.
-To prevent possible damage to teeth, do not give the bottle to your baby as a comforter. Pay special attention to your baby's dental hygiene once his or her first tooth has come through.
- Suitable for use fromm birth if replacing or in addition to breast milk.
- Readily accepted when changing from other baby milk formula.
- After the age of 6 months we recommend Holle Organic Infant Follow-on Formula 2 in combination with Holle organic baby porridges
cool and dry place
Skimmed milk** (Germany), whey powder* (partly demineralised), Vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), malto-dextrin*, skimmed milk powder**, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium-D-pan-tothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, managanese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D *from organic farming **from biodynamic farming.
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019