For every SELECT product you donate (under the eight designated donation categories), PARKnSHOP will match your donation
For every SELECT product you donate (under the eight designated donation categories), Knorr will donate products to match the food value
Follow the usual online shopping procedure and select the products you buy.
Add the products into the shopping cart.
If the product belongs to the eight designated categories of this donation campaign, you can select the quantity you want to donate by clicking "Donate to Food Angel" at product page, and press "confirm".
The selected donation items will then show on “My Cart” page. You can select the donation quantity again and press “confirm”.
You will receive an order confirmation email once the payment is successfully processed.
Select the food items you wish to donate (from the 8 designated grocery categories) at store and pay at cashier; or bring your own food items to PARKnSHOP.
Tell the cashier staff / Food Rescue Angel that you wish to donate food.
Our staff will put a “City Food Drive” sticker on the donated food items and put them in the blue tote collection box.
PARKnSHOP will gather the donated food items from stores and PARKnSHOP.com when they reached certain amount.
Then PARKnSHOP will sort the donated items and deliver to Food Angel in batches for making hot meals.
Food Angel will use the food products donated by the customers to make hot meals and send them to those in need.
Terms & Conditions of “City Food Drive” (Applicable to designated transactions during the campaign)
1. The “City Food Drive” campaign (the “Campaign”) will be held for 8 weeks from 8 May 2019 to 3 July 2019 (“Campaign Period”). During the Campaign Period, Customers may donate food items at all PARKnSHOP stores or alternatively via PARKnSHOP.com. However, food items cannot be donated via “Click & Collect”, “Easy Order” or phone order.
2. The 8 designated grocery categories include rice, oil, corn starch, noodles, canned food, oatmeal, mushroom and black fungus, as well as Chinese soup ingredients (including dried food such as honey dates, red dates, black dates, dried longan, wolfberry and dried yam). The Company will deliver these designated food items to Food Angel.
Donation via PARKnSHOP.com
3. If Customer donates food items via PARKnSHOP.com:
(i) The total net value of each order must be at least HK$50. Should the Customer choose to pay via credit card, the upper limit for each online order is HK$10,000. No cancellation, refund or return will be entertained once an order placed under the Campaign is confirmed.
(ii) If it is a “Full Donation” order, the Company will gather all the food items, and after having collected a certain amount of donated items, we will deliver them directly to Food Angel in batches. Customer will not receive the donated food item(s) and no delivery fee will be charged for the order.
(iii) For a “Partial Donation” order, no delivery fee will be charged when the net value of the order is HK$500 or above. If the net value of an order is less than HK$500, the delivery fee is only HK$30. As to the goods not for donation, they will be delivered in accordance with your order, while the donated food items will be gathered by the Company. On reaching a certain amount, the donated food items will be directly delivered to Food Angel in batches. You will not receive the donated item(s) or be charged further delivery fee.
(i) If a food item comes with a free gift under a “Full Donation” order, such free gift will also be donated to Food Angel despite that it is not one of the 8 designated categories for donation. In the case of an order of “Partial Donation”, Customers may elect whether to donate such free gift also to Food Angel on the “My Cart” page.
(ii) If a selected food item is in short supply, we will first allocate the remaining stock to Food Angel for donation. If the food item purchased for the Customer’s own consumption is out of stock eventually, the Customer may apply for refund in accordance with these terms and conditions for online purchase.
(iii) In the unlikely event that a donated food item is to be taken off the shelves or subject to recall for whatever reasons, there shall not be any refund or exchange. Under such circumstances, the Company will donate another food item(s) of the same category of similar value to Food Angel.
5. Kindly note that as the donated items for the Campaign are food and not donations of money, the sales receipts issued relating to the Campaign are not eligible for any claim for tax deduction. Neither will Food Angel issue any receipt for the donated food items.
6. If there is any inconsistency between the above terms and conditions of the Campaign and the rest of these terms and conditions for online purchase of PARKnSHOP.com, the terms and conditions of the Campaign shall be prevailed.