1) Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilize all utensils by boiling or using an approved sterilizer.
2) Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to 40C. Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water into a sterilized feeding bottle.
3) Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off. Avoid compacting powder.
4) Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30ml of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5) Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do no store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Store in a cool and dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019