For over 100 years our scientists have been researching in early life nutrition. This has enabled us to develop a unique milk formula to answer the specific needs of your baby within a diversified diet and its in line with international and Hong Kong standards.
Aptamil Pronutra has a unique blend of selected ingredients which contains:
- Patented scGOS/lcFOS, and Vitamin A, C and D contribute to a normal immune system
- DHA contributes to normal brain development
- Contains iodine
To grow and develop healthily, children need balanced nutrition. Growing-up formula can contribute to their balanced diet, with a recommended daily intake of 2 cups.
1) Wash hands before preparing the feed. Sterilize all utensils by boiling or using an approved sterilizer.
2) Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to 40C. Measure the required volume of cooled, boiled water into a sterilized feeding bottle.
3) Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off. Avoid compacting powder.
4) Always add one level scoop of powder for each 45ml of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to dissolve the powder.
5) Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do no store). Discard unfinished feeds.
Store in a cool and dry place. Use by the date on container bottom. After opening, keep
Please refer to product package for details
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019