Speedtox Roach Bait contains food-flavored jelly which lures roaches to eat irresistibly and its wavy-shaped bait is suitable for roaches in different sizes. After the roaches have eaten the bait and returned the nest, a serial killing effect will be occurred among other roaches by eating the feces from those intoxicated. Speedtox Roach Bait is compact to place between narrow gaps where roaches frequently appear.
• Wash your hands with soap and water after use.
• If accidentally eaten, spit out at once. Consult a doctor immediately and bring along with this product.
• Do not use the packaging materials for other purposes.
• Keep all unused roach bait device inside the original packing.
• Read and understand the label before using.
• Avoid contact with mouth, skin and eyes.
• Do not open the roach bait device.
• Poison for insects and keep out of reach of children.
1. Break the roach bait device from the plaster frame and place it wherever cockroaches are seen such as inside cupboard, under sink, around garbage containers and near the narrow niches etc.
2. For the best result, use all 8 or more roach bait devices at various places at the same time.
3. Replace the roach bait device every 4 months.
• Store away from food and drink.
• Store in cool and dry place.
• Avoid direct sunlight.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Boric Acid 35.0% w/w
[Hong Kong Pesticide Registration No.: 1P11(RB)]
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019