- Provides effective relief from and reliable protection against diaper rash
- Panthenol stimulates the healing process
- Squalane provides the necessary lipid support and protection
- Titanium Dioxide forms a protective barrier against aggressive substances, which could cause inflammation
- pH 5.5 normalizes the skin pH if it is elevated by occlusion and urine contact and helps to protect from harmfull microogranisms which can cause superinfection of the dermatitic skin
For external use only.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If discomfort occurs, stop use immediately.
Apply thinly on
nappy area after cleansing at diaper change.
Store in cool and dry place. Keep out
of reach of children.
Paraffinum liquidum, Polyglyceryl-2-Sesquiisostearate, Panthenol, Cera alba, Sorbitol, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Triticum vulgare bran extract, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, Cera microcristallina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019