“MoneyBack Points to RewardCash of HSBC Credit Cards Conversion” Terms and Conditions
1. MoneyBack Points Conversion to RewardCash of HSBC Credit Cards Service (“Service”) applies to Principal Cardholders ("Cardholders") of Hong Kong Dollar personal primary credit cards (excluding HSBC iCAN Card) or UnionPay Dual Currency personal primary credit cards (applicable to Hong Kong Dollar sub-account only) issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited ("HSBC") in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns) ("Eligible Cards").
2. This Service is applicable to MoneyBack Points Conversion to RewardCash of HSBC Credit Cards (“Redemption”) via MoneyBack’s mobile application (“App”).
3. To enjoy this Service, members must verify their identity by providing the last 4 digits of their Eligible Cards and their mobile numbers registered with MoneyBack (which must be the same as the registered mobile numbers with HSBC) to receive a One-Time Password, and the identity verification will be confirmed upon the One-Time Password being correctly entered. Members can select the MoneyBack Points amount to convert to RewardCash of HSBC Credit Cards and complete the Redemption under the Service.
4. MoneyBack is not responsible for any failure to submit and/or process any Redemption arising from exit, voluntarily or involuntarily, during any of the steps illustrated under Clause 3, including but not limited to network disconnection, technical device malfunction or any delay, interruption or disruption of MoneyBack’s App or system.
5. The minimum and maximum RewardCash of HSBC Credit Cards that can be converted under each Redemption are 10 and 1,000 respectively (subject to the member’s available MoneyBack Points in the eligible MoneyBack account).
6. The amount of MoneyBack Points redeemed will be deducted from the eligible MoneyBack account.
7. The redemption rate may change from time to time. The exact MoneyBack points required for Redemption are based on the redemption rate displayed at the MoneyBack App at the time of redemption.
8. MoneyBack members must promptly update HSBC of any change to their mobile number. Such updated mobile number must be the same as the registered mobile number with MoneyBack in order to enjoy the Service. MoneyBack shall not be liable to any members or anyone else for any losses or damages arising from the Service.
9. Once the Redemption is confirmed, it is irreversible and it cannot be cancelled, returned, exchanged or traded for cash or other promotion.
10. Unless otherwise specified, Terms & Conditions for MoneyBack Program apply. For details, please click here to visit.
11. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.