Castle Rose can be used in all types of washing machines in warm or cold water. This formula can be used in Top Loading and Front-Loading machines using the dosage as indicated on back panel directions.
Castle Rose has the power to unlock and remove ingrained dirt and stains by the use of natural enzyme, giving brilliant cleaning performance every time you wash.
NOTE: Over dosing will not improve washing results and only cost you money
1. keep out of reach of children.
2. Don’t swallow. In case of eyes contact, wash immediately with plenty of water and sekk for medical advice if severe.
3. always keep container closed when not in use.
Please Note: Before soaking, follow garment manufacturers' instructions. You should separate coloured from whites and test coloured items for colour fastness before soaking. Chlorine Bleach should not be used with Castle Rose as it will reduce effectiveness of enzyme action in washing process.
STUBBORN & HEAVY STAINS REMOVAL:
For best results, treat all stains as promptly as possible using the following method as a guide.
1. Use one level scoop in 10 litres of warm water.
2. Mix thoroughly before adding clothes.
3. Soak for 1/2 hour to 1 hour, depending on stains.
4. Wash normally with Castle Rose (softening).
Dissolve Powder fully before adding clothes.
TOP LOADING MACHINES:
Use 1and1/4 level scoop for normal loads. Increase to 1and 1/2- 2and 1/2 level scoops for larger or heavily soiled loads.
FRONT LOADING MACHINES:
Use one level scoop for normal loads.
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019