Speedtox Trap A Roach has a marvelously effective non-poison food bait pack that lures roaches into the trap. With the special Foot Mat, oil and water left on the roaches’ feet can be completely absorbed and thus the roaches can be adhered by the powerful wavy glues surface firmly. Its roof height is adjustable in two ways to fit different needs. It is simple to use, clean and disposable without lingering odor.
• Set Speedtox Trap-A-Roach in places where roaches frequently appear and avoid direct sunlight.
• For best result, set a number of Speedtox Trap-A-Roach in different places.
• Move the roach trap to another location if it catches nothing within 3-4 days as this indicates no infestation in that particular area.
• The roach trap stays effective for 3-4 weeks after being peeled off.
• Discard the roach trap into the garbage after 3-4 weeks or when it is filled with roaches.
• Keep out of reach of children
• Read through the instruction on the packaging before use.
1. Separate the Foot Mat.
2. Stick the Foot Mat on the designated place of Speedtox Trap-A-Roach.
3. Peel off the paper covering the glue.
4. Take out the bait from the polythylene pack and place it in the centre of the coated surface.
5. Bend the window inward, and make a roof to complete.
6. Place horizontally in shaded area or place vertically between walls and gaps.
• Avoid direct sunlight.
• Keep out of reach of children.
Non-poison Food Bait
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019