- Retort packaging technique
- No refrigeration required. Extended shelf life with good quality
- No preservatives, MSG or additives
- Portable and convenient that it can be consumed after reheating for 5 minutes
- Porcini contains essential amino acids and can bring benefits to people with yin deficiency
- Maitake mushroom can benefit qi, clear heat and invigorate the spleen for diuresis
- Lily bulb can nourish the lungs and relieve cough with heart soothing effect.
- This soup is suitable for body regulation, especially for people with irrating throats.
Allergy Information: May contain Crustacea, Dairy, Egg, Fish, Gluten, Peanuts, Soy, Treenuts
A. Place the soup pouch in boiling water for 5 minutes. (Actual time needed for reheating depends on stove power). Consume immediately after reheating.
B. Pour the soup into a pot and reheat until it boils.@#@C. Pour the soup into a microwave safe bowl and heat at 800W for 5 minutes. (Actual time needed for reheating depends on microwave power). Consume immediately after reheating. @#@Do not microwave the pouch directly.@#@Consume all the soup in one time after reheating. Discard the soup when there is leakage or when the pouch is broken, swollen or has an abnormal smell.
Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
Water, Rice, Sweet Corn, Carrot, Shiitake Mushroom, Black Fungus, White Quinoa, Black Quinoa, Red Quinoa, Burdock, Salt.
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019