1.5L LITE JUG KETTLE (BLACK)
Dualit's cordless jug kettle offers an upright format kettle with a different pouring action to more traditional dome shaped kettles. The hinged easy-fill lid has a large heatproof knob with finger guard to prevent burning. A rapid-boil concealed element heats the water quickly and has its own boil-dry safety cut-out.
• 1.5L capacity
• Cordless operation with 360° swivel base; can be placed on its base at any rotary angle
• Large viewing window on both sides with cup level indicators
• Rapid boil concealed element with boil-dry safety feature
• High quality stainless steel body
• Removable, washable limescale filter
• Oversized non-drip spout
• Hinged lid with large, heatproof ball knob and finger-guard
• Ergonomic, heatproof handle
• Non-slip rubber feet on cordless base
• Integral cord storage
• 12-month Repair Warranty (Please retain Receipt as Proof of Purchase)
1. All goods sold is not refundable
2. Invoice, packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be returned together with the product in good condition for exchange (not include any damage caused by man-made). Customer shall contact PNS PLUS customer service center for product exchange within 7 days of purchase.
3. Exchange of a product cannot be accepted for any product rejection due to personal preference
4. Customer is allowed to exchange for a product of the same model and same color only
5. Please visit the company's repair service center if any damage (not include any damage caused by man-made) within warranty period
1. When boiling, hot steam will be emitted from the kettle. Scalding may occur if you are within 400mm of the spout.
2. Do not boil the kettle if filled with descaling solution.
3. Do not store or use your kettle in an appliance garage or under cupboards.
4. Do not operate kettle unless the water filter is correctly in position.
5. Ensure lid is tight. If the lid is loose risk of scalding.
6. If the kettle has just boiled. The lid will be hot. Use the knob to close the lid.
7. Do not overfill or fill through the spout.
8. When filling to ensure water does not go down steam tube, preventing the kettle from correct operation.
9. Always unplug the kettle after each use.
10. Please read the Safety Precautions in the instruction manual before using the product.
1. Pull the knob up and towards the handle to open the lid.
2. Fill the kettle through the lid opening and push the lid down using the knob to close.
3. Plug the kettle into the power socket. Press the ‘On/Off’ switch down. The power neon will illuminate and the kettle will start to heat up.
4. The kettle will automatically turn off after the water has boiled and the neon light will go out.
5. Please read the instruction manual for more details of usage.
1) Unplug and let the kettle cool down completely.
2) Wipe the outside and inside surfaces of the kettle with a damp cloth. Ensure that all connectors and sockets are kept dry.
3) Open the lid. Hold the top of the filter, pull up and out of the kettle. Rinse under a tap while carefully brushing it with a soft brush.To replace, align the filter with the grooves in the filter holder, insert and push back into place.
4) Please read “Cleaning & Care” section in the instruction manual for more details.
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019