2 SLOT LITE TOASTER (CANVAS WHITE)
The 2 slot Lite toaster combines Dualit's classic toaster styling with a contemporary and practical gloss finish that stays cool to the touch. Patented Perfect Toast Technology ensures the Lite Toaster produces consistently golden brown toast. The Peek& Pop ® function allows you to check the bread while toasting without cancelling the toasting cycle giving greater browning control. It incorporates a bagel and defrost function, extra-wide 36mm slots and automatic pop-up.
• High Gloss finish with chrome trim, in Canvas White
• Bagel button for toasting buns/bagels (toasts one side and warms the other)
• Defrost button for toasting frozen bread
• High wattage for faster toasting, with accurate browning control
• Easy to clean with high quality stainless steel cover
• High lift mechanism to remove small items easily
• Concealed, removable crumb tray
• Optional Lite sandwich cage accommodates extra-deep fillings
• 12-month Repair Warranty (Please retain Receipt as Proof of Purchase).
Want to know more? Please click “Tips & Advice”!
1. All goods sold is not refundable
2. Invoice, packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be returned together with the product in good condition for exchange (not include any damage caused by man-made). Customer shall contact PNS PLUS customer service center for product exchange within 7 days of purchase.
3. Exchange of a product cannot be accepted for any product rejection due to personal preference
4. Customer is allowed to exchange for a product of the same model and same color only
5. Please visit the company's repair service center if any damage (not include any damage caused by man-made) within warranty period
1. Remove cardboard inserts from the slots before first use.
2. Do not store or use your toaster in an appliance garage or under cupboards
3. Do not store or use your toaster close to curtains or Flammable material.
4. Ensure the toaster is positioned at least 200mm clear from any overhanging cupboards.
5. Ensure the toaster is positioned at least 200mm clear from walls.
6. Unplug when not in use.
7. Please read the Safety Precautions in the instruction manual before using the product.
1. Plug the toaster into the wall power socket and turn power on at socket (if any).
2. To toast, set the desired browning level by means of the browning control.
3. Place the bread into the slot and press the toasting lever down until engages.
4. At any time during the toasting cycle you can lift the toasting level and check the progress of the bread.
5. When toasted the toast will pop up automatically.
6. To immediately stop toasting press the cancel button.
7. For Bagel / Bun Toasting and Frozen Bread Toasting, please refer to instruction manual.
8. Please read the instruction manual for more details of usage.
1. Switch toaster off, remove the plug from the wall socket and let the toaster cool down.
2. Wipe the outside of the toaster with a moist cloth and dry it with another cloth.
3. When the toaster has cooled completely, tap the sides of the toaster lightly to dislodge any crumbs caught in the toasting chamber.
4. Pull out the crumb tray and wipe clean using a damp cloth.
5. Store the cleaned toaster unplugged with the cord wrapped round the cord tidy on the base of the toaster.
6. Please read “Cleaning & Care” section in the instruction manual for more details.
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019