- LED lamp with USB cord and power charger
- One bottle of gel polish in a matching color (10 ml/0.33 oz)
- Cuticle stick
- Mini nail file
- 10 remover pads
- Detailed instructions
Our LED Lamp:
- Our patented design is fast and powerful, curing 1-step gel polish dry in just 30 seconds
- Very convenient to use anywhere, the USB cord plugs straight into your laptop
- Do your pedicure too - just flip the magnetic top around!
Our 1-Step Gel Polish:
- Our 3-in-1 formula combines base coat, color and top coat all in 1 bottle. And you don't even need gel cleanser!
- Get the brilliant shine and chip-free lasting of a salon-quality gel manicure at a fraction of the price!
- DIY your own gel manicure at home with our amazing formula, which dries in only 30 seconds!
- 1-step gel polish lasts up to 7-10 days. For easy removal, buy our soak-off remover pads.
1. All goods sold is not refundable
2. Exchange of a product cannot be accepted for any product rejection due to personal preference
3. Customer is allowed to exchange for a product of the same model and same color only
For use on nails only. Avoid contact with skin. Do not use on infected or damaged nails. Avoid all contact with eyes and mouth. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. If symptoms worsen, contact a doctor immediately.
1.Use the cuticle stick to push back your cuticle skin.
2.File the edge and surface of your nail. Wipe away any dust.
3.Apply a very thin layer for the first coat, using short, quick brush strokes. Cover the entire nail with an extremely thin layer.
4.Place your finger in the LED lamp for 30 seconds. Lamp will automatically turn off.
5.Apply a 2nd layer, slightly thicker than the 1st. Cap the edge of your nail with the gel.
6.Place your finger back in the LED lamp and cure for another 30 seconds. And you’re done!
Keep away from children. Store in room temperature environment, in a dry location, away from heat, heated surfaces, and sunlight.
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019