“Trent & Steele” HQ101 Multi-Cap Espresso Machine
Don’t be locked into a capsule brand anymore! It is a first launch Manifold Capsule Coffee Machines in Hong Kong. It is designed for the flexibility to use Nespresso®, Dolec Glaso® and Pacific Coffee® (K-Fee)® *capsules all from just one machine.
Main feathers including:
- Multi-Capsule Compatibility
Capsule adaptor cartridges system is simple to use and colour-coded for different types of capsules.
- Small and Compact Size
Small and compact size has only 260 x 140 x 360mm (L x W x D) in dimension.
- Ideal 19 bar of Pressure for Great Espresso Shot
Equipped with an electromagnetic pump that produces 19 bar of pressure for perfect extraction.
- Standard and Long Shot Selection
Produces the right amount of espresso shot with two separate single and double shot illuminated buttons.
- Automatic Capsule Ejection
Used capsule will be ejected automatically to the capsule container.
- Automatic Off Function
Machine will automatically turn off after 30 minutes if no use.
- Simple Descaling Procedures
Simply press the ON/OFF button for 5 seconds to start the descaling procedures. The water will flow out from the group head after rinsing to keep the machine in its clean and best condition.
Water tank capacity: 0.7L
Single shot capacity: ~40ml
Double shot capacity: ~80ml
Warranty: 12 months
*The above trade marks are owned by third parties, which has no connection with Trent & Steele and Himson Global Company Limited.
*Not include the glass
Want to know more? Please click “Tips & Advice”!
1. All goods sold is not refundable
2. Invoice, packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be returned together with the product in good condition for exchange (not include any damage caused by man-made). Customer shall contact PNS PLUS customer service center for product exchange within 7 days of purchase.
3. Exchange of a product cannot be accepted for any product rejection due to personal preference
4. Customer is allowed to exchange for a product of the same model and same color only
5. Please visit the company's repair service center if any damage (not include any damage caused by man-made) within warranty period
1. Check and insert a capsule pressure wall and a capsule cartridge that match their colours into suitable places. The Nespresso® capsule pressure wall and capsule cartridge have already been inserted into the machine
2. Different brands of capsules have to match with capsule pressure wall and capsule cartridge in respective colours, please refer to instruction manual for procedures of changing the capsule compatibility system
3. Please check carefully whether the capsule cartridge is locked or not, otherwise, the handle cannot be closed
4. The ON/OFF button would flash when it is started. It would keep lighted up when the temperature of the machine reaches an optimum
5. Used capsule and the remaining water would be automatically ejected into the used capsule container
6. Unplug when not in use
7. Please read the Safety Precautions in the instruction manual before using the product
1. Connect the plug to the electricity supply
2. Remove the water tank from the back of the machine and fill it with drinkable water. Put back the water tank after filling
3. Switch on the machine by pressing the button on the right low back of the machine
4. Press the ON/OFF button
5. Open the handle, insert suitable capsule and close the handle
6. Place a cup onto the drip tray
7. Press the single / double shot button to brew a cup of espresso according to your preference
8. Open the handle after the coffee is brewed. The capsule would be automatically discarded
9. Switch off the machine by pressing the button on the right low back of the machine. And unplug the socket after used
10. Please read the instruction manual for more details of usage
1. Before cleaning the coffee machine, please switch off the electricity supply and unplug the power cord from the electricity plug
2. Lower the handle to its original position
3. Take out the drip tray and capsule container. Rinse the drip tray with water
4. Take out the water tank. Discard the remaining drinking water and rinse the water tank with water
5. Clean the parts with soft damp cloths or non-polishing fabrics especially for decaling
(Important: Coffee machine parts are not compatible in dishwashers.)
6. Please read “Care & Cleaning” section in the instruction manual for more details
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019