SKEEPER is a small handy device that listens to your heart
SKEEPER has the know-how of cardiac auscultation without using ultrasound technology and adds the advanced digital technology that can always listen the transmitting signals from heart to a crystal clear heartbeat data.
SKEEPER: BPM, HEARTBEAT REGULARITY, and HEARTBEAT WAVEFROM
SKEEPER App Analysis
SKEEPER App is able to record and analyse heartbeat. Data is stored for health management and can be transmitted via SNS and E-mail.
“Healthy Heart Rate Criteria based on Age and Gender” suggested by American Heart Association are applied to the App. You can compare the criteria with your heart rate data directly.
To Listen to Fetal Doppler
To Listen to Mother's heartbeat
To Estimate the Adult Heart Age
To be able to send data through selected social networking apps or email
Operation RF Range
Up to 10 meters
Wireless Connection: BT3.0 + eSCO + EDR
Size: 62mm * 62mm * 35mm
Ports: Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack
Sensor Type: ECM Single
Materials Shell: Rubber
Battery Type: Built-in rechargeable Lithium – Polymer battery
Recharging Time: About 80mins
Hours of battery usage: 8 Hours
SKEEPER x 1PC
USB cable x 1PC
Belt x 1PC
Skeeper diaphragm x 1PC
User Guide x 1PC
Android Model: Android 4.4 above
iPhone Models: iOS 7.0 above
(Only Android Model can listen to heartbeat sound while testing)
LED (Bluetooth, Mode, Low battery)
Power on/off button, Mode button
Mode – Baby, Heart, Lung (coming soon)
Charge port (Micro USB connector)
3.5mm Audio Jack for wire mode
NO ULTRASOUND, using ECM Single Sensor with noise reduction technology.
Good Design Award 2013 (Korea)
App Award Korea 2013
Warranty : 1 year
1. All goods sold is not refundable
2. Invoice, packing, accessories, user guide and blank warranty card should be returned together with the product in good condition for exchange (not include any damage caused by man-made). Customer shall contact PNS PLUS customer service center for product exchange within 7 days of purchase.
3. Exchange of a product cannot be accepted for any product rejection due to personal preference
4. Customer is allowed to exchange for a product of the same model and same color only
5. Enjoy 12months warranty simply by filling out the warranty card attached within your product packaging and return to specified address. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit the company's repair service center with the invoice/order confirmation email if any damage (not include any damage caused by man-made)
SKEEPER is neither a medical device nor intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition. It is for home use only and is guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase worldwide. See instruction manual for details.
This product is not a medical device, which cannot judge whether the presence or absence of the disease. In order to check the presence or absence of the disease, should check-up with medical experts.
(Only Android Model can be listening heartbeat sound while testing)
Quick Bluetooth Connection Guide
Pairing & Linking your smartphone with SKEEPER
1) Make sure your SKEEPER is charged. Turn it on.
2) Press & Hold the hidden button in the middle of SKEEPER until Bluetooth Led is flashing.
3) Turn on Bluetooth functionality on your smartphone. Turn on Bluetooth connectivity and make sure your device “discoverable.”
4) You will see “Skeeper” in your smartphone device list then press “ok”
5) SKEEPER Bluetooth Led is solid light then your smartphone and SKEEPER are connected.
How to perform test
1) Put the SKEEPER’s diaphragm on the heart and press gently
2) Press the App’s “Start Button” and measure for one minute. If you want to stop in midstream, please press the same position again.
3) You will see BPM, Regularity and Decibel in result screen.
Available in Selected Areas
Orders are handled and delivered by supplier directly.
City Food Drive 2019