Use of 100% breathable cotton material
Generous wings and fasteners offer maximum adjustability for a perfect, snug fit (Dimension 32cm x 52cm (WxL)
Size NB (New Born) for 0-3 months babies, Size S for 3-6 month babies
Patented, three-point fastening system resists "breakouts" superior, reduce startle reflex and provide secure feelings
Easy diaper access, simply detach and flip down the edge of pouch and bring out babies leg for diaper change
Easier and safer to use than other swaddling methods
Roomier pouch design ensures healthy hip development
Light weighted to carry for everywhere
1. All goods sold is not refundable
2. All goods sold is not returnable due to hygiene reasons
To reduce risk of fabric accidentally covering baby's mouth or nose, swaddle wrap must be appropriately sized, snug, positioned around baby's torso and securely fastened. Discontinue swaddling when baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of swaddling wrap. Also follow the American Academy of Pediatrics safe sleep recommendations: put your baby on his back to sleep in his own sleep area with nothing but a firm mattress and tight fitting sheet. Do not use crib bumpers.
1. Align baby's shoulders with the top of the swaddle wings. Tuck legs in pouch.
2. Wrap left wing snuggle over baby's torso, tucking behind baby's shoulder.
3.Wrap right wing over and secure to fastener fabric. Wings should be snug, aligned with baby's shoulders and below chin.
4. Attached fastener strips to top of swaddle wings for a secure swaddle.
5. Bring front edge of pouch up and attach securely to front of swaddle.
6. Always put babies to sleep on their backs
100% Cotton, Velcro
Available in Selected Areas
City Food Drive 2019